domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

Army Concept I - The Chosen Ones

So, it's time to get on it. And that means choosing an army.

And the winner is....

THEY ARE COMING FOR ME AAAAAAA
...Dark Eldar

Why, you ask. After playing the WH40K games, and doing exhaustive research on the armies, as well as looking some games, why them, who only appeared once or twice? Why not others, like... the Space Marines or such?
Here's why:
  • It fits my gameplay style. The Dark Eldar are quick to strike, quick to maim at great speeds, at the cost of wearing papier-mache armour. But that's okay to me. If you have seen how I play other games, you'll notice a little trend:
    • I tend to favour aggro decks in Magic: the Gathering. (G/W Humans! <3)
    • I have a OTK Machina deck for Yu-gi-oh! (Machina Fortress <3)
    • I tend to do early rushes in Starcraft with the Protoss.  
  •  I LOVE their fluff. The codex is just beautiful, Commorragh looks pretty damn awesome and... hey why are you looking at me like that? Don't run away!
  • They're a little well... unplayed because they don't last long. They say they're too hard for a beginner... screw that.
  • The models, yessss the models! So many things and details that you can do with them! 

And... that's pretty much it!
In fact, the only non-game WH40K I have currently in my possession is the Dark Eldar codex.  It was like one of those Konata Izumi-like impulses to get it and read it and enjoy it, which I do quite often.

   Soon, my precious... soon you'll belong to me...

Maybe it is kinda crazy to start with such an army, but hey, I'm not really well-known for my sanity. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario